Aug 3, 2008

Next Location

Decision made!

Last 2 countries I lived in were Muslim. First one was not Arab so it was not as bad as here, but it was not good either. By my standards. I come from different culture and I am used to more personal freedom and less oppressive life than here. To put it mildly.

Now, I might be wrong to connect most bad things in my life in these countries to living in a Muslim country.  And, I am aware that there are worse places to live than these 2 countries, but I also have no intention going there. And hence, based on my perhaps short experience and personal requirements, I made a decision.


Next location is not going to be an Arab country or a country where Islam is major religion. The map bellow shows nicely which countries are these.


picture from wikipedia


So if there is anyone who would offer me or G a job in countries marked with gray... Well, bring it on! ;) Top of the list would be Brasil, Australia, NZ, whole of Europe and SE Asia.... Would be nice... 

 

No comments: